The Benefits of Speaking at WordCamps
- Branding 02:07
- Speaking at WordCamps can help to brand you in the community as a person who knows WordPress and can teach about it.
- Notoriety 02:55
- By speaking at a WordCamp, you can become known for your specific area.
- Be perceived as an expert 03:46
- You could be perceived as an expert by other speakers at the conference.
- Or even by people who weren’t even there, but saw that you were speaking at the conference.
- This could lead to potential partnerships or client opportunities.
- Giving back 04:20
- One of the best reasons to speak at a WordCamp conference is to give back to the community.
- Networking 05:18
- You can meet so many people at WordCamps.
- Being a speaker takes your networking to a whole new level. It gives you a certain level of respect.
- You also have more access to the other speakers through speaker/sponsor dinners.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?