Our Favorite Accounting/Bookkeeping Tools
- It’s important to invest in your business by having a good accounting/bookkeeping plan in place. These tools are just one part of the plan. We highly recommend hiring a professional CPA to help you in this. 00:55
- Tool #1: Quickbooks 01:20
- Extremely powerful, and the most popular accounting/bookkeeping tool for small businesses.
- Tool #2: 17Hats 02:42
- It’s not a full accounting program like quickbooks. More just for accounts receivable for sending invoices and tracking who owes you money.
- Tool #3: Google Docs 03:40
- Using the spreadsheets in the cloud is a great way to record expenses and income if you don’t want to use a accounting tool.
- Tool #4: Freshbooks 04:25
- Very focused on freelancers, which makes it perfect for WordPress freelancers. Has time tracking, invoice sending, etc. It also does Expense Tracking.
- Additional Tools we recommend: Xero, Wave, Transferwise 06:55
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!