5 Types of Things to Post on Your Web Design Facebook Page
- Your own blog posts 02:23
- If you’re spending time to write blog posts, you should be posting about it.
- Other relevant blog posts 02:51
- This could even mean posting content from your competitors. If it brings value to your audience, then post it!
- Finished projects 03:29
- This is where you can show off your work and make some mock-ups.
- Listen to episode 167 for more information on mock-ups.
- The goal here is that you want to stay top of mind for your followers. People want to hire someone that they know and trust.
- Client testimonials 05:49
- If someone says something really great about you or your business, post it to your Facebook!
- It not only shows that people like working with you, but also that you do really great work.
- Behind the scenes 06:22
- This is a great way to build trust with you audience.
- It mixes up your content. It represents your brand, without being super self-promotional.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!