Why You Should be Using Email Sequencing in Your WordPress Business
- What is email sequencing? 00:45
- It is essentially a sequence of emails that send out automatically based on a trigger action.
- For example, when you purchase something online, you probably receive an automated email confirmation for your purchase.
- Tools to get you started 01:26
- In episode 207, we talked about the top 3 email marketing platforms.
- All of these platforms have email sequencing built in for you.
- So how can you use this for your web design company? 02:12
- You can set up a sequence to follow up with clients months after their website has launched.
- Say it’s been almost a year since you last worked with a client. Set up an automated sequence to reach out to clients at the year mark. Let them know that usually you recommend website refreshes at least once a year and are available to help update the site.
- This can be a great way to keep in touch with your clients and get new projects, especially when business is slow.
- Try it out on your own business first 06:09
- Then you can upsell email sequencing as a service to your clients!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?