Top 3 SEO Plugins for WordPress
- Yoast 01:26
- Yoast is not just the most popular SEO plugins for WordPress, but also one of the most popular WordPress plugins overall.
- Using an SEO plugin does not mean that you will start ranking in search engines automatically, it just means that these plugins will help you fill out the basic information needed so that you have a better chance of ranking.
- Another great feature of Yoast and other SEO plugins is that you can specify different titles, meta descriptions, and images for various social media platforms. So when a visitor comes to your site to share, tweet, or pin your blog post, they will get the corresponding title, description, and image that you previously set.
- All in One SEO 02:55
- Another great SEO plugin for your WordPress site.
- It has similar functionality to Yoast. You can set up global SEO settings as well as individual settings in each post.
- The SEO Framework 04:18
- This is a very lightweight SEO plugin, which many developers appreciate. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that the other plugins have, so you can focus on the most important SEO tasks for your website.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?