The Value of Getting Customer Feedback
- Reason #1: Obtaining testimonials 01:14
- You can use testimonials on your website to build trust with future customers.
- Resource: David’s testimonial plugin Testify. Use code wpthepodcast for 20% in the next 30 days!
- Reason #2: Increasing engagement 04:15
- You can also ask for testimonials on your social media. This will give you another way to engage your audience.
- Even negative comments can be good for your business. You’re still getting engagement and you can use the feedback to make improvements.
- Reason #3: Making internal improvements 06:12
- Improve your website based on customer feedback.
- Reason # 4: Optimizing processes and sales funnels 07:32
- Send out surveys and ask your clients what is working and what is not working.
- Reason #5: Rewarding or critiquing employees 08:15
- Get feedback from your customers on your staff and pass it along to show appreciation and help with improvements.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!