How to Design Websites Using Building Blocks
- Why this is helpful 00:58
- Using modern page builders, such as Divi, you can essentially create building blocks or sections that can be reused over and over.
- For example, you can create a contact form using building blocks. There are only so many unique ways that you can design these. Whenever you need a contact page, you can just reuse this building block and customize it to match that particular site.
- It drastically speeds up build time.
- When this really starts to speed up your web design processes 04:02
- If you take the time to build these out for all of your most used website aspects, you will be able to put together websites very quickly!
- It’s important to put these processes in place to build better websites in less time.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!