Should You Redesign Your Website for the New Year?
We are quickly approaching the end of 2018 (where has the year gone?!) and it’s time to think about if you should redesign your website for the New Year.
- If you are considering it… 01:22
- Then, the answer is probably yes.
- If it’s something that has been on your mind, go ahead and update your website.
- Maybe you don’t even need a whole redesign, just a refresh.
- It will start you off for success in the New Year.
- You should always be looking to your analytics 01:45
- Your analytics will tell you if your pages are converting.
- You should always be making sure that your pages are built for conversion, at all times of the year.
- Your data can also tell you if it’s time to redesign your website because your pages won’t be converting like they should.
- Improve your site as your skill level increases 03:38
- Usually, you’ll have more design skills and tricks up your sleeve now than you did a year ago.
- This is another good reason to update your website.
- This can be the best time of year to work on your website 04:28
- Many times, client work slows down at this time of the year as people go on vacation and take time off.
- This can be a great time to reflect on your business and update your own website.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!