1 Year of Podcasting
- Happy Birthday WP the Podcast!! 00:33
- Today marks our 1 year of podcasting. We have been consistently creating podcast episodes every single day for a whole year!! That’s a lot of content.
- We are so grateful to everyone who has listened to the show and shown us support this last year!
- Stats from the past year! 02:31
- Over the past 365 days, we’ve had almost 65,000 downloads (or 65,000 listens).
- For the most part, this has been completely organic growth through iTunes and search.
- This means that we are currently getting about 350 downloads a day!
- We are very very pleased with the growth over the past year.
- 10% of our audience is relistening to episodes!
- Our most popular episodes 05:22
- Our most popular episode is How Often Should I Refresh/Redesign My Website | EP 319, which has 375 downloads.
- Our next most popular episode is The Best Tools for Creating a WordPress Product Company | EP 261, with 365 downloads.
- Our third most popular episode is The Only 3 Things in SEO You Need to Focus On | EP 154.
- What you can expect in the next year 07:15
- This next year, we are going to dig more into these analytics and make more content around these popular topics.
- And launch more projects!
- Like the course we launched this year! 09:54
- We launched our Divi Business Expert course a few months back, which has about 200 students in it currently.
- We are going be opening the course again for a limited time! You can sign up here.
Thanks for listening to the 365th episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!