Why You Need to Always Track Your Time While Building Websites
- You need to know how long tasks take 00:49
- Even if you are doing a project based price for a website, you need to know how much time each task is taking.
- This helps you know how much to bid on future projects.
- Then, you can price your projects efficiently and make money to keep running your business.
- Otherwise, you could keep bidding projects blindly and end up not making any money.
- It helps you be more efficient 01:50
- Continue to track your time with each project because you can get more efficient and make more money per hour when you bid a project for a specific amount.
- Tracking your time is a good measure to keep track of your productivity going forward.
- Then, you can look back and track your progress.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?