How to Market Your WordPress Business When You’re Brand New
- Word of Mouth! 00:57
- Let your friends and family know what you’re doing.
- Then, they can hire you or refer business to you!
- Plus, it’s a free way to market your WordPress business.
- Networking groups 01:37
- Your local area probably has networking groups where you could meet other business owners.
- There are also WordPress meet ups, where you can meet other developers and business owners in your industry.
- Running ads 02:26
- Whether that is Google or Facebook ads, you can target people in your local area or niche.
- You have to spend a bit of money, but you can potentially see good return on it!
- This route may take a bit more time, but can pay off well.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!