WordCamp US 2018 Recap
- Our favorite part 01:02
- We love getting to hang out with our people! There is nothing like being surrounded by your WordPress community, especially our Divi family!
- It’s hard to describe just how special it is to meet up in person with people you talk to frequently in online communities.
- If you’ve never been to a WordCamp, you should go! Be open to having conversations and meeting new people. Everyone is so friendly.
- David and Tim’s takeaway 08:00
- David and Tim both had the same thing to say about WordCamp US…
- This event just really solidified that there is so much value in spending time with people in the community.
- Face to face is so important!
- It’s worth the money. It’s worth the time. Just go!!
- As far as big news goes… 10:52
- Gutenberg is here! It kept getting pushed further and further out, but it is officially released.
- Of course, there will be many updates along the way, but the process has been started.
- Check out WordPress.tv to hear Matt Mullenweg talk about Gutenberg and what’s to come.
- We hope to see you at the next one! 12:29
- We will be at WordCamp Phoenix in February. We will be speaking about Over the Shoulder Email Marketing and we would love to meet you!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!