Lessons from a Successful Course Launch
We are into the second week now of our Become a Divi Business Expert course and it’s going great! In this episode, we want to share a few lessons that we’ve learned from having a successful course launch.
- People want to learn 01:11
- We both have successful businesses built around the Divi theme and knew that there was a demand for Divi related products, but had no idea how hungry our users were to learn about building this type of a business.
- You need to build your audience first 02:26
- We’ve mentioned before that potential clients want to hire someone they know and trust.
- Same goes for selling an online course. You need to build and nurture your audience first.
- We are over 300 episodes into the podcast now and just launched this course. We’ve taken the time to build trust with our audience and can prove that the course provides value, better than just selling through the sales page alone.
- Be prepared to pivot 03:45
- We originally created a more huge course about running a WordPress business, and then realized that we should get more specific to our audience and provide that course first.
- And we are so glad that we did! We are getting great engagement in the Divi course and even suggestions from current students about content that we can include in the next course.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?