Why You Should Have a Launch Strategy
- It’s important to plan ahead 01:23
- There’s nothing worse than creating a really great product and then getting very few sales.
- When you create a launch strategy, you can have people on board to help you get the word out.
- It’s all about getting as many people as possible to rally around you 02:27
- Then at your launch, these people can purchase and review your product as soon as possible.
- Launch strategy example: Alyssa Padgett “Living in an RV” 03:12
- Alyssa Padgett over at HeathandAlyssa.com published a book on Amazon called “A Beginner’s Guide to Living in an RV: Everything I Wish I Knew Before Full-time RVing Across America”
- Before launching this book, she asked about 100 family and friends to be a part of her launch strategy.
- She created a private Facebook group and kept the group updated on the release date and what to do on launch day.
- On launch day, everyone went to Amazon, bought the book, and left a review.
- Because she had so much traffic at the launch, her book became an Amazon best seller.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!