How to Capitalize on Black Friday as a Web Designer
You might think that you can’t capitalize on Black Friday unless you have a product company… but you’re wrong! Someone has to prepare websites for epic holiday sales, and that person could be you.
- Reach out to past and current clients 01:39
- Ask if there is anything you can do to help them prepare their website for Black Friday.
- What can you do for your clients for Black Friday? 02:25
- You can create social media posts, landing pages, email templates, run ads, and so much more!
- Get creative with it and you can create some great extra revenue for the holidays.
- Many businesses are busy (you know, running their businesses) and don’t have time to prepare for holiday sales. Reach out to them now and you’ll both benefit.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?