eCommerce: Coupon Codes or Site Wide Price Changes During a Sale?
- Tim’s answer: Coupon Codes! 00:41
- Tim thinks that coupon codes are the way to go when creating sales on your eCommerce site.
- When a customer puts a product in their cart and then adds a coupon code, they see that price drop. This is more psychologically rewarding than just seeing a sale price.
- Use a tool like Jilt to decrease abandoned carts by sending coupon codes. Listen to Episode 422 to learn more about Jilt.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!