David & Tim’s Favorite WordPress eCommerce Platforms
- Platform #1: WooCommerce 01:14
- WooCommerce powers 30% of all e-commerce websites on the internet, not just WordPress stores.
- Built more for physical products, so selling digital products can be tricky.
- Tim got his claim-to-fame in the Divi space by building a WooCommerce child theme called Royal Commerce.
- Platform #2: EDD (Easy Digital Downloads) 01:48
- More geared towards digital products than physical products.
- Works well for a recurring licensing model.
- Platform #3: Form Plugins 05:10
- Not quite a platform, but you can use forms to set up simple online stores.
- Resources: Caldera forms, Gravity forms
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?