Our 6 Favorite Tools of Fall 2018
- Screenflow 00:58
- This is one of our favorite tools for creating tutorials and demo videos.
- It’s also great for basic video editing.
- MobileMonkey/Quirobot 02:17
- We’ve been talking a lot about chatbots recently and these are currently the two favorites!
- Chatbots provide a great user experience and can cut down on the customer support requests that you or your team currently handle.
- Check out Episode 370 to learn more about these softwares and chatbots in general.
- Jilt 04:44
- This is one of our favorite tools for abandoned cart recovery.
- It will automatically send out an email sequence to encourage the customer to complete the purchase.
- We really love this tool and all of its features.
- Dialogflow 06:40
- This is actually a Google Apps for Business tool.
- It’s and extremely powerful tool that works really well with chatbots and machine learning.
- OS Mojave 08:55
- The new Mac update for Mojave has a great screenshot tool that is super easy to use.
- You press shift + command + 5 to take a screenshot.
- EDD Mobile App 10:06
- David uses the Easy Digital Downloads mobile app to monitor his sales every day.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!