3 Reasons Why Color Scheme Matters in Web Design
- Color sets the tone for the website 01:00
- Colors have psychological meanings.
- You want to choose colors that match the meaning you want to portray with your website.
- Color schemes need to match the branding of the company 01:52
- The color scheme on the website should match the personality of the company.
- You wouldn’t want a black and white color scheme for a colorful and playful brand.
- Colors need to compliment each other 03:07
- Thoughtfully pair your colors together.
- Color schemes that clash will make the whole website just seem off.
- If you want to see an interesting website experience, check out Ling’s Cars.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?