Beginner Series Part 3 – How to Use the WordPress Customizer
- What is it for? 01:13
- The WordPress customizer is used to create global style settings for your theme.
- Your theme will determine what you can customize. Each theme will have different settings.
- How we use it 02:11
- We personally doesn’t use it unless we are editing the global styling for the site. If we want to make some small styling changes, we would rather edit the styling within the theme.
- Other things you can do with the WordPress customizer 02:59
- You can also use this to edit site identities, logo, favicon, custom CSS, menus, widgets and more.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!